SCS Backpack with Manual Override
Designed to be the most efficient and diverse pump operated backpack on the market.
- Moulded with lightweight plastic to remove excess back strain
- Fully adjustable flow rate
- Manual pump operation
- Comes with approx. 4ft of hose and lance. Hand trigger and spray nozzle pack
- Purchasable with chemical pump installed
- Pump flow rate of 60psi
- Up to 9 hours of charge time
To operate the SCS Backpack, place the flow switch into the ON (I) position and adjust the flow valve clockwise to your preferred setting. this will start the battery and pump of your SCS Backpack allowing for water to flow from the tank through the water feed on the right. If using the supplied water trigger, hold down to initiate water flow. To use the manual pump, insert pole section into the left side of the backpack and push the rod from the pump into the pole. Push the pole forwards and backwards to initiate the flow of water.
- 1 year warranty on tank etc.
- 6 month warranty on pump and flow controller in standard WFP use
- Pump not warrantied if used with extension hose longer than 20m (including pole hose length)
- 3 month warranty on battery
- Recommended battery care: fully charge at least once a month
- Backpack pump 60psi
- For H&S reasons we do not recommend working a full day with a backpack on your back. Rest frequently and schedule changes in work routine during the day.
- For H&S reasons we do not recommend carrying these on your back if you have any history of back injury or damage. A trolley can be used to carry them instead.