Softwash Spray Nozzle – Gardiner Push Fit 10.0
Designed to simply push into the top section of the Gardiner Pole Systems Range these are the highest quality spray nozzles on the market, specially manufactured in the UK for use with SoftWash chemicals. They are tough, durable, and deliver optimum spraying performance.
THE SIZES OF NOZZLE
- Our Spray Nozzles deliver a cone-shaped pattern to the surface
- The 6.5 is great for applying a range of biocides. Its lower flow rate gives steadier and more even rate of chemical delivery, helping to more effectively penetrate the biological growth that is responsible for staining. Whilst reducing chemical wastage through run off.
- The 10 is best suited for the low pressure application of Sodium Hypochlorite based cleaning liquids. It offers higher flow rates when using a powered pump whilst keeping drift and overspray to a minimum, ensuring maximum safety for the operator.
FLOW RATES EXPLAINED
- By reducing the size of the hole in the nozzle â€“ the orifice â€“ the output pressure and nozzle velocity increases; this in turn restricts the flow of liquid, so the flow rate decreases. Using very high flow pumps with smaller nozzle sizes creates finer droplets whilst larger nozzle sizes produce coarser droplets.
- To best understand this, think of squeezing a garden hose at the end. The water will spray further but the flow rate will be reduced. To cover the same distance with same flow would need more energy (i.e. a bigger pump).
- The 10 offers higher flow rates than 6.5 using a similar pump because the orifice is bigger. The droplets will also be larger and the surface pressure will be reduced.